The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(portrait/photograph/mirror) de cuerpo entero(dress/skirt) largoa full-length feature film — un largometraje
- In a showroom dominated by a full-length mirror and vast photos of his clothes from the pages of Vogue, we drank endless cups of herbal tea, while Gibb and Bates smoked a chain of cigarettes.
- She was standing looking at her body in the full-length mirror through the steam of the filling bath when she heard the steady snipping of garden shears.
- I don't seem to have any kind of realistic body image and almost never enjoy what I see in a full-length mirror.
- Yet now and then you feel the tug, standing in front of a full-length mirror, fantasizing about cannonball shoulders and chiseled biceps.
- Besides a king-size bed with white sheets, a wooden table and a full-length mirror by the side of the bed, there was simply nothing else in the room.
- Point being, we sadly did not have time during this brief pre-London Bridge exchange to ask why she was carrying with her a slim, wood-backed full-length mirror.
- She put it all on and looked into a full-length mirror.
- She looked into her full-length mirror and studied herself.
- I didn't even have a full-length mirror in my flat at that stage.
- However, the female bathrooms are more carefully designed with full-length mirrors, seats and rolled hand towels.
- She picked up the full-length mirror next to her and threw it at me.
- Let's face it; the quick look you take in the full-length mirror outside the changing room is not always the best judge.
- Queen Victoria, Prince Albert and mad George III were also on hand, although only in full-length portrait form.
- Ter Borch's later full-length portraits depict sitters with reserved yet confident postures.
- Sarah stood in front of the full-length mirror and gazed at herself.
- In fact, it was replaced by white walls, a wooden table and a full-length mirror.
- The Government really should issue a full-length mirror to every home in the nation, and enshrine its use in legislation.
- I had a long, hard look at myself in the full-length mirror this morning.
- While the book uses mostly evocative narrative images as its illustrations, it also includes a handful of full-length portraits.
- In addition to these were full-length portraits of the Duke and Duchess of Cumberland, showing that Gainsborough was attracting patronage from the royal family.
- Woollen kilts, Hessian full-length skirts, single shoulder organza tops and transparent trousers appear in earthy tones of brown and green.
- Despite the sweltering heat, he was wearing trousers and a full-length shirt.
- Berber men in Kabylia wore a burnous, a full-length cloak worn with a hood, woven out of very fine white or brown wool.
- Keep in mind that a full-length jacket should fall around the lower level of your shins, which is perfect for those colder winter days.
- He was wearing a black or dark coloured full-length coat, jeans and a sweatshirt at the time of the attack.
- I glanced down at myself, my tan sweater and black full-length skirt.
- Ladies of the dominion dressed in full-length gowns that touched the floor.
- The addition of full-length curtains, soft furnishings and cushions will go some way to reducing noise levels.
- So the stainless steel sculpture ended up in a more traditional full-length gown.
- He is dressed in a Crombie full-length coat and is brandishing a sharpened steel comb.
- Although his full-length robe includes a priestly high collar, he is without the flowing cloak which was a feature of Jesuit priestly dress.
- Colorful, full-length skirts are worn with delicately embroidered white blouses, sometimes worn off the shoulder.
- She always wore flowery, full-length skirts with a cotton blouse.
- If you decide to stay, dress appropriately in non-synthetic full-length clothing, and sturdy leather boots.
- The bride wore a full-length gown of white brocade with shoulder length veil and tiara.
- Twomey, who had bought the full-length coat in Brown Thomas, said it was worth between €450 and €550.
- It also means passengers can travel light on long-haul flights and don't cram cabins with suits or full-length dresses.
- So the owner of the shop goes in back and comes out with an absolutely gorgeous full-length coat.
- Ladies who fear show day will be wet could do worse than try a waterproof three-quarter or full-length jacket with a caped shoulder and fully lined in country check by Target Dry.
- She wore a full-length white night gown, a fabric made translucent by the moon and low bedside lamp and creating a perfect silhouette of her form underneath.
1he lay full-length on the floor — estaba tendido en el piso cuan largo era
- We have the futon unfolded, and we're lying full length, with our heads propped up on cushions.
- Eanuth saw this coming and rose towards the sky stretching his wings to full length.
- Dabizas missed the ball which gave Speed, unmarked, an extra second to fling himself full length at the ball.
- The lengths ran randomly from the sill to the second floor girt or full length to the roof girt.
- At the other end James Regan dived full length to keep out a Neil Chambers effort in the 31st.
- As we approached the levelling-out stage she prepared to move forward, tripped and fell full length.
- I fell, at great speed, full length on to the pavement and damaged my face badly.
- Liam O'Malley came to his sides rescue when he went full length to block a shot on the line from John Dyra.
- He struck it well but the agile Tony Lyons dived full length to turn it around the post for a forty five.
- Hurst was called into action as early as the third minute, diving full length to deny James Hughes.
- All year long you've dreamed of having the time to dive full length into a series of good books.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!