The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1integrismo masculinefundamentalismo masculine
- Some sections of Protestant fundamentalism criticise the Catholic Church for having a pope.
- Then, for some reason, the subject changed to fundamentalism and the US Bible belt.
- Fundamentalism is not an aspect of his politics, it is the entire basis.
- I think there is no school of fundamentalism that remotely approximates to this level of dominance, or even aspires to it.
- Neither does it have any problem with Christian fundamentalism.
- It seems the approach Webster took to telling the messages of the Bible was one of basic fundamentalism.
- Religious revivalism sometimes took the form of extreme literalism, often termed fundamentalism.
- Twentieth-century fundamentalism has acted as a drag on secularizing tendencies.
- This bill is important, because so many times we hear speeches in this House based on moral outrage and fundamentalism.
- The main selling point for fundamentalism's Bible prophecies is to get insight into what is coming soon.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!