The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1agente del FBI masculine
- The violence problem was overcome with relative ease by shifting from one side of the law to the other, from gangsters to G-men as the agents of male power and authority.
- Not only was he the biggest mystery in the biggest political scandal of the last century, he was a star G-man during the FBI's glory days during the J. Edgar Hoover era.
- But in addition to the G-man at the door, another agent stood off to one side.
- If Megale couldn't identify an undercover G-man, you have to wonder exactly how he earned his nickname.
- Turner, a Hoover-era G-man, revisits the most significant cases in his FBI career including the Kennedy assassination, the Bay of Pigs and Watergate.
- Director J. Edgar Hoover had the world believing that his intrepid and invincible G-men had caught the Nazi spies as they had arrived - law enforcement at its best.
- The FBI envisioned the massive overhaul plan as a far cry from the G-man of J. Edgar Hoover's day at the agency as the agency director.
- Remember, it wasn't a squad of G-men who finally brought down Al Capone - it was an army of pencil-packing IRS agents.
- Seems they've accidentally disrupted the plans of a corrupt G-man with a penchant for Pagliacci named Cornell.
- In this regard, Temple did to Mae West exactly what the G-man did to the gangster: she sublated an image of transgressive excess into a socially acceptable form.
- However, the big G-man is the least of their problems.
- Within a half second of dialing, the former G-man picked up.
- When the G-men showed up the next day, they told him that a patient had called them and said he looked like - and had a similar first name as - one of the seven terrorists authorities were looking for.
- It was just such an unexpected treat to hear such a beautiful song in the middle of the season finale of a show about G-men and missing persons.
- A tough-looking G-man with his sleeves rolled up growls, ‘Enjoy your little nap?’
- The 243-page FBI file on Groucho Marx shows that the G-men found grist for their conspiracy theories in the most innocent of details.
- Look, I have to let these G-men on board, then what do you say I buy you lunch?
- In fact, why not tell the real story, the one with no sympathetic G-man, the one where Abagnale credits his social transformation to his wife rather than the FBI?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!