The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- And he needs to be president of the Galaxy to do it.
- We realized that our Galaxy was just one of many billions of galaxies in the universe.
- On another note, this story takes place now, just in a different part of the galaxy.
- Conquering the galaxy involves dealing with a couple hundred billion stars at least.
- You can conquer the galaxy with your best friends in a single evening.
- There are reckoned to be about 400 billion stars in our galaxy, the Milky Way.
- New planetary star systems and galaxies are being discovered almost daily.
- Or it may expand so fast that gravity could never pull galaxies together again.
- Some massive clusters of galaxies are similarly held together against the cosmic flow.
- Supermassive black holes are found in the centers of galaxies that contain billions of stars.
- Section IV takes us off the land and into comets, galaxies and constellations of stars.
- Near the geographic center of the galaxy was a binary star system called Theralia.
- The clusters smashed together thousands of galaxies and trillions of stars.
- He was thinking only of the chance of individual stars within our own galaxy, the Milky Way, acting this way.
- The rishis tell us of the galactic center of the universe, which feeds energy to all the galaxies and solar systems of the universe.
- Stars and planets, galaxies and nebulas unveil themselves close to the eyes of the visitors.
- Just as stars are the building blocks of galaxies, galaxies are the building blocks of the universe.
- This clumping in turn produced the galaxies and clusters of galaxies we see today.
- With even greater, if not absolute certainty, we know that man can never be in a position to detect life in other solar systems of galaxies.
- Eventually, these protogalactic fragments merged and galaxies and quasars formed.
- That is, we can discover things about the stars and galaxies involved from the way in which the Moon cuts off their light.
- There are a hundred billion stars in our galaxy alone and there are billions of other galaxies.
- There really is a big mountain out there on some planet in some solar system in some galaxy.
- In the Nature we observe, the Universe is filled with dust and gas in addition to stars, planets and galaxies.
- But of course it has structures in it, stars and galaxies and clusters of galaxies.
2(of celebrities)constelación femininepléyade feminine
- To create his galaxy of impressions, Baxter watched television avidly, even backstage between stage shows.
- The official website is now a positive galaxy of useful stuff.
- RSS-fortified radio on mobile phones opens a whole galaxy of possibilities.
- Wales were savaged by the absence of a galaxy of their players.
- Archeologists unearthed a galaxy of merry swastikas when they excavated Troy.
- Kalpana Chawla, her name now enshrined in the galaxy of super achievers, was a rare bird indeed.
- Greetings from a convention of those who admire the galaxy of nameless icons!
- There were other great athletes in those days as well, in fact a galaxy of them.
- We don't have the galaxy of players we had when we had Woosnam and Lyle, Faldo and Ballesteros.
- Auden was the next writer to sign on, bringing in his wake a galaxy of homeless talents.
- I would like to say that he was an emperor amongst the present galaxy of saints.
- In the galaxy of first-class hams, this one most definitely deserves its spot.
- Major cash problems for Australian clubs means a galaxy of internationals will want to play in Britain next season.
- Music fans flocked to hear a galaxy of international stars at a festival of global music and dance.
- A whole galaxy of cool, disco artists are banding together for a fun show to remember.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!