The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of estrategia
1Sportplan de juego masculine
- He wanted to build a team, compose game plans, strategize during contests, and celebrate victories and maybe even championships.
- With these basics out of the way, we can start to build a game plan and talk about strategy.
- Their emphasis has been on tactical and strategic game plans, talent-spotting at neighbouring schools and then offering them bursaries to play for their schools.
- Therefore players should organize practices, compose game plans using central planning sessions, and change training camp to re-education camp for coaches and owners.
- He's the kind of coach who works endless hours to prepare game plans for a quarterback-friendly system that turns signal-callers into stars.
- Faxes provide an aerial view of a play soon after it is completed, giving coaches timely information that helps them adjust game plans and schemes.
- I think, perhaps, a lot more thought goes into the planning of your own game plans and looking at the opposition than ever before.
- Offenses can't run up the middle on them, and many teams take plays out of their game plans when facing defenses that feature these players.
- He can be a head coach or an assistant whose masterful handling of his players and creation of game plans make a huge difference in a team's fortunes.
- They outline a game plan that has the players arranged like pieces on a chess board.
- He treats veterans with great respect, allowing them to take it easy in training camp and seeking out their opinions on everything from game plans to league issues.
- The Colts' system also discourages opponents from devising risky game plans.
- The coordinator calls plays, puts in game plans and works with one side of the ball.
- We've noticed some particular weaknesses in the game plan we tried playing to last year.
- The scenario didn't allow Georgia coaches to finalize game plans.
- Everything revolves around the defensive game plans he concocts and his ability to keep the team on the same page during tough times.
- He moves with authority through Maryland's offense, but now defensive game plans will be geared to stop him.
- Before this season, the Seahawks' defensive game plans were much more ambitious.
- If the players find their game plans overwhelming, imagine what opponents think.
- He takes great delight in preparing a game plan and watching his players execute it.
2(long-term plan)estrategia feminine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!