The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de videojugador
1(player)videojugador masculinovideojugadora femeninojugón masculinojugona femenino España coloquial
- If you were giving it out, you were wise and a good teammate, a gamer.
- He's a gamer and a winner, the type of quarterback who gives the Chargers instant credibility.
- He might have thought he was being a gamer by keeping quiet and pitching in pain last week.
- He is much more of a gamer and has proven that he can hit tough shots at the end of games, so the fourth quarter is mostly his.
- What the team learned in its opener is that he is a gamer and a capable leader.
- Chuck, always a gamer, hits the slopes again and gets another drubbing.
2EEUU(enthusiast)aficionado masculinoaficionada femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!