The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de marihuana
- There are many names used on the street for this drug namely draw, marijuana, blow, weed, wacky backy, puff, hash, ganja, spliff.
- Depicting that drugs lead to self-destruction, the poster warned that prolonged use of brown sugar, morphine, pathedine, charas, ganja and heroin led to mental and physical depression.
- Researchers suggest that the manner in which ganja is smoked - namely deeply inhaled and held in the lungs for a greater duration than a typical cigarette smoker causes more damage to the lungs.
- I am not criminal, I do not pose a threat to the nation and I resent being treated like I am because I like to smoke ganja.
- Many people are scared to try ganja as it is illegal.
- The stewards don't mind; they are in the galley enjoying a good toke on the top-notch ganja they scored in Japan.
- In a March 2003 interview, he did not say exactly when a bill will reach Parliament, but stressed that decriminalizing marijuana - called ganja in Jamaica - will be within a limited scope.
- Marijuana - called ganja by islanders - is widely used in Jamaica, and is held by members of the Rastafarian faith to be a holy sacrament.
- Accordingly, the very first report relevant to local marijuana use preceded ganja's widespread local availability by several years.
- In truth his indecipherability had more to do with his heavy dialect and the prodigious amounts of ganja that he smoked!
- The Thudialur police limits abutting the neighbouring Kerala border was always a headache for Coimbatore Rural Police in preventing the inflow of illicitly distilled arrack and contraband like ganja and other narcotic substances.
- Apart from alcohol, the sexagenarian also used to take ganja and other narcotic substances.
- Thirteen percent claimed that ganja had medical uses and 3% that it was a source of cash revenue.
- Again, most of these men ceased their involvement with ganja by the early 1980s because of accelerated police interdiction efforts.
- In my travels on the streets of city Kingston earlier, what I came across in three different places, was young men smoking ganja quite openly.
- The attention of insurgents and criminals is diverted to listening to the latest sounds out of Kingston and smoking copious amounts of ganja.
- I guess you must be wondering what kind of Jamaican fraud I am if I don't smoke ganja.
- Their spokesman said, ‘When I saw the documentary, it seemed as though Hinduism was all about smoking ganja.’
- I ended up trying to develop a sort of Zen chess, with the aid of lots of ganja.
- It seems to me that some people just cannot handle ganja, especially if they are heavy users.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!