The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1ajo masculinea clove of garlic — un diente de ajo
- Thai Rice Noodles is dressed in coconut hoisin sauce and garlic chili paste.
- We were also occasionally served bread slices spread with garlic butter.
- The garlic butter in which the mushrooms are cooked will help the flavour of the pastry enormously.
- Marinade eggplants with olive oil, garlic confit, and add thyme, salt and pepper.
- If there are too many outside layers of skin on the garlic bulbs, pull them off first.
- The waitress suggested that I seasoned the food with garlic butter and olive oil, as a true Portuguese would do.
- She asks again as the cook starts to prepare the accompanying potato and garlic purée.
- We suggest the Pale Ale and, if you're hungry, a loaf of bread and garlic butter.
- The naan bread should drip with garlic butter, the chicken glisten with chopped coriander and ghee.
- Lay a demitasse spoon over the Parmesan powder and fill with garlic chips and parsley.
- Her accompanying garlic bread is real bread with a proper crust, spread with freshly prepared garlic butter and chopped parsley.
- Spain is seen as producing some of the world's best-quality garlic bulbs.
- Put down the pick, pick up the shell, and pour the garlic butter that remains inside onto the bread.
- Then I squeezed a couple of limes into the garlic butter, and threw in a couple of pinches of cayenne pepper.
- To start with I would order crayfish with garlic butter, followed by loin of venison.
- Add the cream, garlic olive oil and cod liver oil and fold to combine season, and set aside keeping warm.
- The freshly buttered warm garlic toast made a tasty companion to the vegetable soup, and the pasta dishes were spot on.
- Between the four of us we ordered two portions of garlic bread, and a portion of dough balls with garlic butter.
- This is the place for spiced Moroccan lamb meatballs or grilled garlic mushrooms to start.
- Use lemon juice to remove fish, garlic and onion odors from utensils, pans, even hands.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!