Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(in service station) surtidor masculine(in service station) bomba bencinera feminine Chile(in service station) bomba feminine Andes, Venezuela(in car) bomba de combustible feminine
- Never leave your receipt or slip in the ATM or gas pump.
- Filling stations are selling ad space in the tiny screens on their gas pumps.
- Don't throw credit-card receipts from stores or gas pumps in public trash receptacles.
- The village usually had a store with gas pumps out front, and a cooler hunkered squarely beside the entrance.
- One of the looming indicators of economic progress was the length of the wait at gas pumps.
- Benzene's toxicity led to the collars around gas pump nozzles that limit inhalation while people fill up their tanks.
- By waving a device at a reader on the gas pump and having their credit cards automatically billed, customers could cut 30 seconds from a transaction.
- The sales drop at the gas pump concealed strong increases at other stores, as well as at restaurants.