The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1afección gastrointestinal vírica femenino
- Norwalk-like virus, which is also called winter vomiting disease, or gastric flu, causes sickness, diarrhoea and fever and typically lasts from 24 to 48 hours.
- Dave has an stomach ulcer, gastric flu and is practically bed-ridden.
- Tests have identified the main cause of the outbreak as Norwalk virus, which is sometimes known as winter vomiting disease or gastric flu.
- Having decided subconsciously that he probably had gastric flu that was doing the rounds in Exeter, I thought that a quick dose of prochlorperazine would rectify the situation.
- He has been suffering from gastric flu but should recover.
- Scores of schoolchildren on a ‘holiday of a lifetime’ were rushed back to the UK on a specially-chartered plane after a virulent strain of gastric flu struck down teachers and pupils.
- After testing my heart, pulse, lungs, blood pressure etc., he decided I needed a blood test because I might be anaemic or have some sort of gastric flu.
- He was a partner in an engineering firm which he co-founded, and spent many hours bird-watching, but his lifestyle was turned upside down by the condition, which developed after a bad bout of gastric flu.
- She had a nasty bout of gastric flu just before the Christmas party season.
- He not only brought home our only ‘bracelet’, he did it with severe gastric flu.
- At first the symptoms seemed similar to a bout of gastric flu that he had suffered in 2003.
- Actors can be terribly frustrating company; as forthcoming as a bout of gastric flu when talking about their character or spouting their studio line, mute when the conversation moves towards anything more substantial.
- Britain is in the grip of a gastric flu outbreak that has spread from hospitals in Scotland to the south coast, health chiefs said yesterday.
- Hundreds of pupils across South Yorkshire are off school with the gastric flu bug currently sweeping the country.
- Pupils are still being struck down by the gastric flu bug at Britain's worst-hit school.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!