The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1Automóviles caja de cambios femeninoAutomóviles caja de velocidades femeninoMecánica caja de engranajes femenino
- Effectively the gearbox engages the next highest gear but does not activate it until the optimum point has been reached.
- These are available with either five or six-speed manual gearboxes with an optional six-speed tiptronic automatic transmission.
- The manual gearbox has a tendency to be notchy and the auto gearbox doesn't change particularly smoothly.
- Effectively it's two manual gearboxes put together, one providing ‘odd’ gears and the other providing ‘even’ gears.
- The gearbox has a squidgy consistency that makes gear shifts feel like stirring congealed rice pudding.
- Gears and gearboxes are significantly different on road-course cars.
- We checked the massive engine room and filmed the now rusty gears on the open gearbox.
- Just put the six speed manual gearbox in sixth gear, and it becomes almost a relaxing grand tourer.
- So does the double-clutch gearbox, which moves straight from one gear to the next with no pause and no snatch.
- They will say for certain that the new gearbox has exactly six forward gears, which is one more than on previous models.
- Automobile majors are increasingly using India as a sourcing base for critical components such as engines, transmissions and gearboxes.
- Head gaskets, clutch cables, gearboxes and stuck handbrakes feature most commonly on the tired and dying list.
- The engine plant also produces the gearbox and highly complicated gearing components.
- I prefer manual gearboxes, and this five-speeder is well matched to the 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine's characteristics.
- His proposals include fitting cars with smaller engines and banning power steering and automatic gearboxes.
- This engine is offered with a choice of five-speed manual or four-speed automatic gearboxes.
- The final option for powering boats is the simple single or twin-engined installation of standard petrol or diesel engines with gearboxes and shafts.
- The slick gearbox and torquey engine make low speed driving a breeze too.
- The UK however will get a five-speed manual gearbox for the lower horsepower model.
- Discrete buttons mounted behind the wheel give you fingertip control over the gearbox.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!