The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1geek chic masculine
- My clothes now have an easygoing geek chic look that my friends say well suits my personality.
- He studied computing, and had a certain air of geek chic about him.
- For one thing he's not simply another Hollywood hot shot embracing geek chic for the sake of a part.
- It's all part of the new geek chic which means it finally is really hip to be square.
- Finally picked up my ultra geek chic glasses on Saturday.
- There's plenty of the knitted stuff to choose from: will it be a touch of modern day 70s geek chic with a tank top?
- Self-assured and well coiffed, with square geek-chic glasses, he's a far cry from the stereotypical pasty and ponytailed tech jock.
- We're in a time of geek chic - a lot of girls go for that type.
- Phones have become geek chic fashion accessories.
- This is bound to be the next wave in Japanese geek chic: remote-controlled home robots.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!