The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de información
1información femeninoto give sb the gen on sth — poner a algn al corriente / al tanto de algo
- For more information and pricing details please call Mojo for the latest gen.
- He often has the inside gen on cool stuff happening online and in London.
- Amir has the gen on what's happening in Iranian politics at the moment.
- She gave me all the gen on the allotment and we agreed a time and a day to meet up there.
- What we really want is the gen on his battle with Mrs T, and in a thriller-esque account of the Westland affair, we get it.
- Oliver Mann gives the gen on the coolest new destinations for the switched-on global traveller in 2005
- You've got more gen on him than we have.
- The 'Hurricane' described by the idiot who gave us the false 'gen' was, of course, the Hawker Typhoon.
- There's no point calling up Dell yet - tech support staff haven't been fully briefed on the machine yet - but here's the gen, as our sources tell us.
- Here's the full gen from the company: "About the size of a grain of rice, each product contains a unique verification number that is captured by briefly passing a proprietary scanner over the chip."
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!