The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de genérico
- One final point of emphasis: this evaluation should be done in terms of generic deployments, not specific ones.
- The interiors are neither universal nor generic but specific, tailored, and unpredictable.
- A lot of courses that I would be interested in aren't available in the summer, so I'm stuck with generic classes.
- It is written in broad and generic terms and, as a result, remains relatively unchanged for three to five years.
- The inclusion of context specific as well as generic aspects of methodological quality is sometimes sensible.
- This makes it relatively difficult to relate to the characters despite the universally generic themes of this genre.
- As long as an applicant achieved the requisite points on the generic characteristics cited above he or she would gain selection.
- Look through the pictures and pigeonhole each one into a generic class.
- Equally though, it can be based on a template or a model that is more generic in nature.
- "If I had a more generic name, I'd sign petitions with impunity, " he said.
- However, the law has historically held that generic terms cannot be trademarks.
- Although that premise is fairly generic, it still hits a few good notes.
- In truth, it's fairly generic for this sort of thing.
- Lurking inside that generic category was a simple set of steps that is the essence of design.
- Again, it's a pretty generic story, but it's consistently watchable.
- Initially he would have sort of linked the two together as generic processes of defence.
- The point I make here is that " architect " is a generic term.
- Trademarks must be enforced or they risk becoming generic, and not protected.
- Once a trademark has become generic, it must remain available for all to use.
- Carrying out similar duties each day at work makes the tasks generic, which interferes with your ability to recall.
2(drug/product) no de marca
1producto no de marca masculino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!