The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de genético
1genéticogenetic manipulation — manipulación genética
- An astonishing number of biochemical and genetic techniques are available to study chromatin behavior.
- It is now cited as the primary source for many basic genetic techniques and approaches.
- The genetic algorithm technique can work, but only because programmers have supplied the goal.
- His research has relied predominantly on genetic and molecular biology techniques.
- There is a report of some recent genetic research at Gene Expression which seems to me to be overinterpreted.
- Researchers have tried various genetic or gene engineering methods to increase photosynthetic ability.
- After this, genetic analysis for abnormalities in known genes will be done.
- This is a problem common to any population genetic analysis in a nonrecombining region.
- They also used a cell culture model and performed genetic analysis in human patients.
- Ecotypes such as Ler, that have been traditionally used for genetic studies, come from that region.
- To date, the genetic debate has taken place in the language of the newspaper headline.
- That applies surely to the uses of genetic knowledge and technology in relation to all species.
- Such families are rare for the common diseases now at the centre of genetic epidemiological research.
- Well in this genetic research there are ethical questions that arise from it.
- The genetic symbols of the yellow alleles and their origin were described elsewhere.
- As a first step, a single gene deletion would be advantageous for reverse genetic analysis.
- With the discovery of the gene a simple and accurate genetic test became available.
- This one explores genetic science, in particular the ethics of selecting genes for our children.
- Only those loci with two or more alleles were included in the population genetic analysis.
- The role of the bicoid gene was first elucidated by a combination of genetic and physical experiments on the Drosophila embryo.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!