The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of genética
- I take this to be an invitation to actively study genetics, atmospheric sciences and geology and so on.
- In doing so it has removed many of the limitations in the study of human genetics.
- The study of genetics confirms that we are all extremely closely related biologically.
- So I suppose it was the natural progression of my studies in genetics to concentrate on horses.
- Karen hopes to study genetics and work with the cows she so loves when she completes her studies.
- Mueller applied for the program because she too may pursue genetics in later studies.
- Genomics is an accelerating and complex step in the longer history of molecular biology and genetics.
- I don't know much about biology or genetics, but don't reptiles have pretty adaptive DNA?
- He worked on convex functions, the Laplace transform, number theory and the mathematical theory of genetics.
- Not every problem in formal genetics can be resolved just with clear thinking and tests.
- The intervening years had seen advances in the study of pure biology at the microscopic level in parallel with advances in genetics.
- The other approach is to study molecular evolutionary genetics to assess the evolutionary history of the gene.
- Classical quantitative genetics has applied linear modeling to the problem of mapping genotypic to phenotypic variation.
- Multivariate models are of great importance in applied, evolutionary, and theoretical quantitative genetics.
- In the first half of the twentieth century, Darwinian evolution and Mendelian genetics were not popular subjects in France.
- Characterizing the molecular basis of adaptation is one of the most important goals in modern evolutionary genetics.
- Research in the area of behavioural genetics has raised many dilemmas in recent years.
- The genetic analysis of quantitative traits using DNA markers is a landmark feature in the field of plant genetics.
- Thus, it is perplexing that this type of work has been ignored in quantitative genetics.
- I recommend this book to students who wish to pursue a career in human molecular genetics.
2(genetic features)características genéticas feminine
- Illnesses and atrocities occur with a frequency related to the country you were born in and your own genetics.
- The first papers on plant molecular population genetics were published approximately 10 years ago.
- To understand further the genetics underlying pulmonary function, we analyzed data from 264 individuals from 26 pedigrees.
- Naturopathic philosophy also suggests that genetics determine underlying susceptibility to disease or dysfunction, but not actual disease manifestation.
- Structural alterations of DNA, such as deletions, produce valuable null mutations for plant genetics.
- Understanding the genetics of this radiation resistance became the subject of her Ph.D. dissertation.
- Wild populations provide novel opportunities for the understanding of the genetics of quantitative traits.
- However, the genetics of a naturally early leaf defoliation trait in wild cotton was not studied.
- We calculate several statistics that characterize the genetics of adaptation.
- Scientists have long suspected genetics play a role in the onset of the disease.
- He studied the genetics of this condition and found it was due to a single dominant gene.
- We know that genetics and heredity plays a part for a significant number of children.
- By studying the genetics of aging, scientists are traversing the road to immortality
- His team are using fruit flies to study the genetics of cocaine and other addictive drugs.
- He believes that some of the more dangerous ideas come from who we are, our genetics, psychology and our own free will.
- Whether it had been genetics from his parents or a random act of nature was never revealed to him.
- He is currently working with colleagues on the neuropsychology and the genetics of mathematical abilities.
- A predisposition to obesity can come from genetics or an imbalance of body chemistry.
- Numerous studies have been conducted on the genetics of various populations in India.
- The MRC Unit has been involved in studies of the neurochemistry and genetics of OCD.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!