The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- These infections may range from cutaneous warts to genital mucous membrane infections that can progress to cervical cancer.
- Less common types of male subfertility are caused by testicular or genital tract infection, disease, or abnormalities.
- Several case studies and one randomised controlled trial have shown that screening significantly reduces the prevalence of genital tract infections and pelvic inflammatory disease in women.
- On the underside of the body lie the genital opening and sensory organs.
- No pathologic changes were seen in the genital organs.
- They often have cloudy whitish patches on the throat, near the umbilicus, and in the genital area.
- Our results provide further support for the hypothesis that the male genital tract may serve as a reservoir of HPV infection.
- To reduce your risk of cervical cancer, protect yourself against genital human papilloma virus exposure.
- After more than 50 years of searching, scientists have discovered a key gene that enables certain bacteria to cause blindness and debilitating genital tract infections.
- The fetal sex was identified by examination of the genital tract using a dissecting microscope at a magnification of × 15.
- At early stages of embryonic development the genital region of males and females is indistinguishable.
- Women's responses to close-ended questionnaires indicated that they were accepting of genital surgery and did not connect it to negative effects.
- It is important to tell your doctor if you develop genital itching or sores accompanied by fever and headache.
- The team found that 66% of people with nipple piercings and 52% of those with genital piercings had developed health problems.
- Treatment for hormone differentiation involves lifelong hormone therapy and/or genital surgery
- The most common complaints were of fatigue, loss of libido, and decreased genital sensation.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!