The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de genómica
- Rapid advances in genomics and proteomics and stem cell research will also make the in utero treatment of some genetic conditions possible.
- Our analysis shows the potential of evolutionary analysis for functional genomics.
- In the postgenomic era, the revolution in bioinformatics deals with the problem of structural genomics.
- Despite a steady stream of scientific discoveries, as well as progress in genomics and biotechnology, global health is in disarray today.
- Despite the remarkable similarities among the genomes of various organisms, genomics also informs our notion of genetic variation.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!