The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de geodésico
- A formula for the line integral of the geodesic curvature along a closed curve is known as the Gauss Bonnet theorem.
- He introduced the geodesic curvature although he did not use the term which was due to Bonnet who discovered it independently in 1848.
- He solved a problem posed by Beltrami of representing one surface on a second surface in such a way that geodesic lines in the first correspond to geodesic lines in the second.
- By 1738 the geodesic measurements carried out to measure the length of a meridian degree had produced very strong evidence for the flattening at the poles.
- A geodesic sun-tracking model was developed to determine sun position in the sky.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!