The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of geólogo
1geólogo masculinegeóloga feminine
- Geologists say the fields off the island contain 480 billion cubic meters of gas.
- He is the geologist who has most eloquently laid out the argument for higher oil prices.
- Those were the words of pioneering geologist John Wesley Powell, who led the first expedition through the Grand Canyon in 1873.
- There is a growing belief among the geologists who study world oil supply that world oil production is soon headed into an irreversible decline.
- The society's electronic library regularly publishes technical papers by field geologists.
- Darwin corresponded with numerous biologists, breeders, and geologists in the course of gathering his material.
- Depletion dynamics are, as the geologist Hubbert predicted decades ago, alive and well.
- More than 1,400 scientists, engineers, and geologists from 50 countries downloaded the company's data and started their virtual exploration.
- The core was recently extracted from beneath the floor of the crater so that geologists could examine the stratigraphic evidence.
- Zircon is rarely present in large quantities in any one rock, making it what geologists call an accessory mineral.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!