The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de pepinillo
- That was a thick baguette, holed out and stuffed with ham, cheese, gherkins, parsley, cream cheese and boiled eggs, all chopped up.
- Serve with salad, gherkins and cold sliced cured meats and ham.
- Fresh cucumbers and gherkins, canned vegetables, and sunflower oil, exported within the fixed quotas, are exempt from custom duties.
- When served with sliced charcuterie, gherkins, olives and bread, this is one thing I would rather eat than almost anything else.
- Serve the steaks on a plate, place an onion ring on each of them and fill it with peppers, parsley and gherkins.
- A good Saturday lunch with toast, gherkins and fat black olives.
- You should be able to see ingredients like gherkins and capers in tartare sauce.
- Serve as a starter or party opener with dishes of green and black olives, gherkins, a dip with potato chips and a glass of chilled dry Muscat.
- Then make up a tartare sauce of mayonnaise, horseradish, chopped capers, red onions, gherkins and chives, and get dunking.
- Worryingly, he tries to enter a debate on cucumbers and gherkins, which is the sort of discussion we know just ends in tears.
- Over the past couple of weeks I've developed a penchant for quails eggs with mini gherkins, dipped in rock salt.
- For the tartare sauce, place the gherkins, egg white and capers in a bowl.
- The bold Jamie adds them to his salsa verde, a kicking green sauce which he makes from parsley, mint, basil, anchovies, capers, garlic and chopped gherkins.
- For home-made tartare sauce, add some finely chopped parsley, capers and gherkins.
- To make the piccalilli, mix the gherkins, cauliflower (broken into very small florets), and red pepper.
- The gherkins, dills and cornichons are used almost exclusively for pickles.
- They use the real gherkins, not just ordinary cucumbers.
- Bring to the boil and when it thickens add a nice spoon of good hot mustard and finish the sauce off with chopped gherkins if you like and some capers.
- Top with the sliced tomatoes, add more ketchup, then add the gherkins.
- Dill and gherkins seem to cut the richness of oily fish such as salmon, and make a good complement to hot-smoked salmon.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!