The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de novia
1(of man)novia femenino
- When the two develop relationships with girlfriends, jealous tempers flare.
- I've probably had more boyfriends than girlfriends, but my relationships with women have lasted longer.
- This is proved when he talks about Jess, his girlfriend, whom he met in a lift in Milan.
- In past relationships my girlfriends used me for my money and to get publicity.
- He says he was aggressive to his family and to his girlfriend who terminated their relationship.
- Michael took drugs, but he had a good relationship with his girlfriend at the time.
- Nick also told me Jake had a new girlfriend, whom he met while he was on some trip.
- Two young bravos swear that their girlfriends love them with unshakable fidelity.
- Many have wives, partners and girlfriends, the last thing we wanted was to cause embarrassment to them.
- But then I find it hard to separate my love for my girlfriend from all the other kinds in my life.
- I'm lucky because I have had a few relationships but not as many girlfriends as you would probably think.
- Has anybody ever told you it's bad form to talk about old girlfriends on a date?
- He was regarded as being happy in his career and had a steady girlfriend in Britain.
- He told me he had dated many different girls and had lots of girlfriends.
- The subject of boyfriends and girlfriends was discussed and he said the girl said she goes with different boys.
- Men with partners put photos of their wives or girlfriends on their desks.
- I love showing my work to my girlfriend and my family and try to get them to walk past the cathedral.
- He says he thinks that he's falling in love with me and he wants me to be his girlfriend.
- He could not feel his legs and had to be helped up by his girlfriend and a male friend.
- I had no girlfriends as a teenager, no friends at all really, because golf was my life.
2(of woman)amiga femenino EEUU(in lesbian couple) compañera femenino
- I think it's high time you selected both your men friends and your girlfriends more carefully.
- She constantly had to be surrounded by her girlfriends, guy friends, and me… all the time.
- She was fairly tall, taller than her girlfriends, but not as tall as her guy friends.
- The mother is a demure Thai lady with many girlfriends, all of whom seem to visit at the same time.
- I especially like the last two in the top row, the girlfriends and the yearning girl.
- She was standing with her girlfriends talking about girl things and she said goodbye to them and got in River's truck.
- I asked my girlfriends to find me a date, and they rattled off a list of potential blokes.
- They go on a few dates and she brags to her girlfriends about the great guy she has met.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!