The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(de alquiler) casa rural feminine
- The most you will get for a gîte is £600 in high season, £300 in the low.
- I followed a French long-distance footpath and stayed in mountain huts or gîtes.
- With six bedroom suites and a two-bed gîte, it would make a perfect B&B.
- As my postbag and inbox tell me, a fair few of you intend to buy in bulk en route to the gîte, on the way back, or both.
- If you have come out to semi-retire and live off the income of a gîte then you need to be sure you have a good business plan.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!