The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of glaucoma
- He also has arthritis and is in the early stages of glaucoma, another disease leading to gradual loss of sight.
- There has been a lot of debate about whether high blood pressure increases the risk of glaucoma.
- In both uveitis and acute glaucoma, patients complain of deep, aching pain with loss of vision.
- One way round the ethical obstacle was to look at patients with normal pressure glaucoma because many of these were not treated anyway.
- If the rise in pressure is slow, pain is not a feature of glaucoma until the pressure is extremely high.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!