Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(raindrops/tear) refulgir(raindrops/tear) brillar
- His beautiful dark eyes were glistening and a tear escaped running down his tanned cheek.
- The pale blue cobblestones glistened as the sun's rays sparkled on the light sheen of water.
- When his carriage had grown tiny at the gate, her eyes were still glistening with unshed tears of anger.
- He pulled away after a few moments and smiled at me tears still glistening in his eyes.
- His skin was glistening with sweat and he had his sleeves and pants rolled up.
- His tan skin was glistening with sweat and his jet-black hair was greasy.
- Her eyes green eyes and black hair glistened in the moonlight.
- His lightly muscled tanned bare skin glistened in the sun and he felt very much like an article on display.
- The gear the soldiers wore glistened beautifully in the morning sun.
- His immaculately combed coat glistened in the late afternoon sun and felt soft and silky under my fingers.
- A new layer of snow was added to the tundra last night and it glistened brightly.
- My friend had gone white, his eyes glazing over, sweat glistening on his forehead.
- She looked at her sister, and her eyes began to glisten with moisture.
- Her golden curls glistened in the candlelight and her skin had an almost luminescent glow.
- The moon shone on the water as it glistened beautifully.
- Ripened fruit shone in the morning light, faintly glistening with dew drops.
- The street glistened with the sheen of light rainfall.
- The droplets of dew hung from the yellow furze and they glistened like a thousand diamonds.
- On a frosty morning, the sight of thousands of frozen droplets glistened like diamonds in the morning light.
- They both looked across the ocean with the moonlight glistening off of the water.