Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1globalización femininemundialización feminine
- Rather it is something linked with the process of capitalist globalization.
- Indeed the unstoppable process of globalisation produces the exactly opposite reaction.
- But war can have a negative effect on international institutions and scale back globalisation.
- One of the main reasons for the growing demand for global governance is the increasing globalization of business activity.
- In this part of the book the question of the extent to which organizations are involved in a process of globalization is considered.
- What unites them is a deep scepticism with the way that international markets and globalisation work.
- The process of globalization has certainly been amongst the most significant developments of the past few decades.
- The international movement against capitalist globalisation faces two important tests.
- The first stage of this process is to theorize capitalist globalization as a critical object.
- The capitalist response to this has been the process known as globalisation.
- These traders have been among the most prominent forces driving the process of globalization.
- The second aspect that struck me was his notion that globalisation is a process and therefore value free.
- So the process of what's called globalisation is the process of centralising power.
- The process of globalisation has both encouraged and been encouraged by the free movement of people.
- Much of the world's ills have little to do with the process of globalisation itself.
- Is globalisation a set of processes dominated by Western countries to their own advantage?
- It should not come as a shock that in an era of economic globalization, diversity makes business sense.
- But there is another form of globalization which operates on different values.
- Rather it is because they are marginalized participants in the process of economic globalization.
- Neither the existence nor even the scale of contemporary globalization of trade is at all novel.