The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de gnomo
1gnomo masculinothe gnomes of Zurich — los banqueros suizos
- Elves and men and gnomes and goblins alike looked about in fear and confusion.
- You do not have to discourse with fairies or elves, gnomes or trolls.
- Before our modern era most people who had encounters knew that what they were dealing with were daemons, dragons, gnomes, fairies and trolls.
- The book is based on the story of a crafty 12-year-old Irish boy who is immersed in a world of fairies, leprechauns and gnomes.
- Wizards, fairies, elves, trolls and gnomes everywhere fell as the magical bird made its final pass over the land, taking with it the power it had once possessed.
- Seated around the smaller tables were an assortment of fairies, gnomes, centaurs, unicorns, elves, goat men, dragons, and a number of creatures she'd never seen before.
- The small nocturnal visitors of the middle Ages were known as fairies, leprechauns, elves, or gnomes - the little people.
- And, if Santa is as jolly and big-hearted as his public relations advisers have us believe, he should be fairly generous when it comes to dishing out the dosh to his helpers: elves, fairies, gnomes and so on.
- When I was very small, I would look for fairies and gnomes in our yard.
- Powder coated fir trees line the loops conjuring images of snow monsters and giant gnomes.
- Again, what is the inspiration behind characters such as fairies, elves, gnomes, and witches?
- Behind these were many ranks of pixies, gnomes and nymphs, and in the rear a thousand beautiful fairies floated along in gorgeous array.
- A catlike purple creature startled the gnome into standing up.
- Leprechauns are the Irish version of elves or gnomes.
- They say the elves have been tracking something in the Wood, and it ain't gnomes or goblins.
- But this was not a glad sight, for the roads and paths showed that they were well-travelled, and recently, by goblins and gnomes.
- The gnomes and goblins were milling about, obviously not responding to orders, and desperately looking for ways to escape.
- More than once they came across the bleached bones and disintegrated rags of gnomes, goblins, and other dead marauders.
- The bodies of the goblins and gnomes were left as they were.
- The mean dwellings of gnomes and goblins came into view, as well as armed camps dotted with small fires.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!