Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1duende travieso masculinetrasgo masculine
- There is a group of elves or goblins or aliens or something who show up as I'm drifting off.
- Home to a wacky wizard, it's a gothic mansion packed to the rafters with mischievous goblins and no-good ghosts.
- The other angle I read into this is that of the child-abduction by goblins and fairies in the tales of yore and of today.
- Elves and men and gnomes and goblins alike looked about in fear and confusion.
- The rock structures in Arches range from giant fists to little goblins.
- Nor are they any on goblins, elves, hobbits and powerful rings that make one disappear.
- The two elves approached the last goblin, still stuck to the ground, from both sides.
- Better to just give someone a goblin in jar and let them get on with it.
- The mean dwellings of gnomes and goblins came into view, as well as armed camps dotted with small fires.
- I see an intrepid adventurer plodding blindly through a world of booby traps, goblins, jesters and dragons.
- All of a sudden an army of goblins and dwarfs started marching towards them.
- In the back of the cavern goblins and demons poured in and out in a chaotic flow through many winding tunnels.
- Such are the dangers at a time when ghosts and goblins are not the only things scaring American voters.
- It was the target of many attacks by orcs, ogres, trolls, goblins, and the list goes on.
- Thus all of the cultures of the world have stories of unknown beings such as ghosts, goblins, and alien life.
- And the dumb goblins, ghouls, and vampires try to take our home from us, so we also have to steal charms and such.
- I wanted to show people that Halloween can be a lot more than simply ghosts and goblins.
- He had the image of himself, like a goblin or ghost, haunting her gravesite for weeks, vainly trying to protect her.
- On Friday, Halloween was again on everyone's minds and even the odd goblin or ghoul turned up to spend the day with them!
- You see, even though the last goblin died, evil still found hold in weak creatures.