The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de golf
1golf masculinoto play golf — jugar golf
- A man was playing a game of golf, and on hole 16, he hit the ball right into a field of buttercups.
- Another choice is a game of golf at either of the two nearby 18-hole courses.
- You'll be able to watch live premiership games, basketball, golf, cricket, and all sorts.
- He enjoys nothing more than going to school, playing golf and watching football games.
- There are a lot of kids out there now in college golf and in high-school golf who hit the ball further than I do.
- In his younger years he played in Haworth Band and also played golf at Riddlesden Golf Club.
- Following the school visit, a friendly game of golf was played at the Eastern Star Golf Club.
- Unlike a lot of other sports, golf is a game that can be enjoyed well into your senior years.
- He loved above all the game of golf and he had many mates at the local club.
- Ladies' club golf may be in decline overall, but the professional game is booming.
- As we tiptoed around those final two holes, the thought occurred that, truly, golf is a great game.
- Nothing is more important on a golf course than golf and there is no place for cellphones!
- He became captain of the cricket club and Maldon Golf Club and continued playing golf into his 70s.
- Dean looks forward to the day when he can walk out on the course and play the game of golf.
- One of the scariest problems in golf is when the ball crazily turns to either the right or left.
- It was my first game of golf in twenty-seven months and my eldest grandson Alan aged ten was my partner.
- The flagstick is an important part of the game of golf and is covered by Rule 17 in the Rules of Golf.
- Again, the redesigned facility will produce an area that you will enjoy after a tiring game of golf.
- Practice is a very important part of the game of golf - just as it's an important part of any game.
- He was revealed to have gone off for a game of golf at a time when he should have been engaged in important government negotiations.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!