The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of bueno
1(as permanent characteristic)buenode natural bondadosohe was remarkably good-natured about it — se lo tomó muy bien
- She was a good-natured, kind and pleasant person and a most helpful neighbour who will be missed by all who knew her.
- Oddly, it isn't included on this debut album though its good-natured whimsy would have chimed well with these songs.
- Amiable, good-natured and good fun, this is a highly promising feature debut from Simon Pegg.
- Adrian was a good-natured and handsome man with a joyful attitude when he was married to Julie.
- What struck me, though was how good-natured the whole march was at the weekend.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!