The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de ¡caramba!
- He issues a command and all of them get up and… oh my gosh!
- I'll show her bold side a bit more, ooooo, I just got an idea… oh my gosh!
- He should have come home, found the dog with the leash and started yelling and running around the neighborhood, oh my gosh!
- When you slow down enough to examine those ideas, you might realize, Oh my gosh!
- ‘Oh gosh, the tiles,’ Montano said with a roll of her eyes, when asked what she liked most about the renovation.
- And I've just finished eating, gosh, about six mouthfuls.
- So I don't need to boast… but gosh, it's so difficult not to do.
- You read an article in a newspaper and you think, ‘Oh my gosh, a boy's been beaten up,’ but you never for one second think it's going to be on your own doorstep.
- I thought, ‘Oh my gosh, this guy I so admired has voted for me’.
- It's far from the most charitable - or politically correct - portrait of women, but gosh, it's done with panache.
- His voice has changed a bit, but, gosh, he's nearly 59.
- I looked on a map, for Calgary, and then thought ‘Oh gosh, it's at the other side of Canada!’
- Oh, gosh, that reminds me, I meant to say, I've been updating my wishlist…
- Sometimes when you do that, you realise, ‘Oh my gosh, that was pretty bad’.
- They get their calculations checked by a few scientists, who say ‘by gosh, they might be right’
- But gosh, you know, they don't seem so bad, particularly the cute white one Willard adopts and names Socrates.
- What is unforgivable though is the pointless gumph when Aragorn falls in to the river and drifts off, only, gosh, he returns just in time for the battle.
- Oh my gosh, somebody isn't going to get much sleep tonight!
- Clark has been to, gosh, thousands of funerals over the years, but he's not the sort to let that much grief affect him.
- Oh, gosh, but it was hard to get going when I woke this morning.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!