The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1I gotta go — me tengo que ir
- Yeah, it's true mate, you gotta be really careful of not only what you say but how you say it.
- Sometimes you hear it a lot; sometimes you gotta hear from a certain person.
- You gotta love DC, where you always have to worry your best friend is wearing a wire.
- Anyhow, I gotta go do my thing and get outta here… educating young minds today you know!
- It's not the same voice by any means, but you gotta wonder how they both made it with those rusty pipes.
- So July was a bit too relaxed on this blog, I gotta try to update a little more often!
- I gotta confess that I was a little scared that I wasn't going to like Megadef as much as I wanted to.
- Seriously, you gotta love the bogans who plan to celebrate their lottery win with a meal of champagne and pizza.
- You gotta be weaponed to live and to survive in the Detroit underground.
- So yea I gotta give everyone who helped out or offered to help madd love.
- Some are really low, like, it must be a trick, and some are really high, like, you gotta be kidding, man.
- I gotta go to City Hall, but City Hall doesn't have it, the bank doesn't have it, nobody has it.
- You gotta love a mix that includes confections from Kevin Yost, Miguel Migs and Sandy Rivera.
- We gotta steal from each other so we can survive and feed our children.
- Until then I gotta keep productive and continuing praying for our relocation to the NE.
- We buy yours too, just that sometimes you gotta get away from the locals.
- I promise, updates and funny quotes and such soon, just gotta get the school writing out of the way first.
- You gotta love a band who makes the too-cool-for-school indie kids jump up and down.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!