Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1médico de medicina general masculinemédica de medicina general femininemy/your/his GP — mi/tu/su médico de cabecera
- The British Medical Association's (BMA) General Practitioners Committee survey was sent to over 42,000 GPs in the UK.
- There is a need to invest in human resources and provide sufficient nurses and GPs to service the population.
- On Wednesday her GP prescribed an antibiotic.
- She thought that it might be a consequence of drinking too much orange juice but her GP was worried about meningitis.
- As Tracey points out, feeling angry is not exactly a complaint that you can take to your GP.
- When you apply for, say, life insurance, a life company may ask your GP for a medical report.
- A quarter of these people were receiving treatment from their GP for stress, depression and anxiety.
- Before starting any diet consult your GP.
- Maxine found herself tired and lethargic and eventually consulted her GP, who informed her that she was deficient in several key minerals.
- If you are interested in having day surgery, first ask your GP whether the local hospital has a unit and whether he/she would recommend you for treatment there.