The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1piano de cola masculino
- In her spare time, the lawyer likes to do nothing better than knock out a few ditties from the Great American Songbook on her baby grand piano.
- My mother received a baby grand piano as a wedding gift from her parents.
- Stanley had a great love of music and played a baby grand piano.
- A baby grand piano stood in one room, where Nettie composed music while Roy wrote the words.
- A baby grand piano, where Hicks entertains friends with blues and jazz tunes, stands in one corner.
- Soon, everyone was chatting about this or that and Cara heard the baby grand piano playing in the background.
- James walked into the sitting room where a baby grand piano was nestled in the corner.
- At one stage the pianist was plucking the strings of a grand piano to emulate a sitar.
- More than 350 students from 3 major islands played duet pieces in ensembles, on 10 grand pianos.
- With five children studying piano, the need for more pianos also grew over time, and five grand pianos became a part of the Brown home.
- I learnt how to play the piano on a beautiful grand piano in their drawing room.
- He sat at a large grand piano with a computer monitor facing him from the treble side of the keyboard.
- They were to be accompanied by two grand pianos played by musicians, as well as three xylophones, four bass drums, a gong, three aeroplane propellers, seven electric bells and a siren.
- Yeah, and there's a lovely musical theme through the whole thing, with grand pianos and guitars and music, it's gorgeous.
- She practices on a grand piano, brought in the music classroom because of the festival.
- Apart from mathematics his great loves were walking and music, and his lodgings had always to accommodate a grand piano.
- His parents, amazed at their son's uncanny musical ability bought him a grand piano at age three.
- Visitors can also see furniture and musical instruments he owned, including a stunning grand piano.
- He runs his fingers over the top of the grand piano that sits in the middle of the room, with a book of Scottish songs propped up on the music rack.
- Inside his immaculately kept living room are four violins for his children and a grand piano which his wife plays.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!