The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of nieta
- I was blessed with three daughters, two granddaughters and a grandson.
- Charles and Victoria went on to have one daughter, three granddaughters and nine great-grandchildren, through the reign of four monarchs.
- A widow since 1978, she has one daughter and two granddaughters and a wide range of interests to keep her busy.
- My daughter drops off my granddaughter on a regular basis and is now very late getting to work due to the traffic jams in this area.
- Billy is married to Florence and has a son, two grandsons, a granddaughter and two great grandchildren.
- Forty years on, Benson is happily married with two daughters and a granddaughter.
- It is mine and it always will be until such time as it is handed down to my daughter and my granddaughter.
- His wife, four daughters and three granddaughters accompanied him.
- For ages, grandmothers educated granddaughters and mothers taught daughters, usually orally.
- With that said I think I'll stop right here and take in lunch and a movie with my daughter and granddaughters.
- Cheney's got a brand new grandson and three little granddaughters who are just beautiful.
- I have 11 grandsons and five granddaughters and now I have my first great-granddaughter.
- We can pass our gifts on to our granddaughters and great granddaughters.
- She loved her grandchildren and spent many hours with her granddaughters when they were growing up.
- Ann said: ‘I am looking to pass the skills I pick up to my granddaughters.’
- He is also looking forward to spending more time with his two granddaughters, twins Leona and Ciara, who are three-and-a-half years old.
- Katie, one of my granddaughters, has a doll's house.
- Mrs Parry said she sees her retirement as a new chapter, when she hopes to do some travelling and, above all devote more time to her granddaughters, Hannah and Rebecca.
- I've made several trips to San Diego… the most recent of which was to meet my brand-new granddaughter!
- Two Picasso paintings worth a total of €50m have been stolen from the Paris home of the artist's granddaughter, it emerged yesterday.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!