Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1verdosoa greenish blue — un azul verdoso
- Some of the dark scenes had a greenish cast.
- The skin tones are decidedly greenish, which is not particularly flattering.
- I poked him, and he groaned, rolling over to expose a greenish countenance.
- She didn't realize that he was noticing the greenish bruises that still covered her cheeks.
- Since I write in all sorts of light, indoors and out, I find the greenish paper comfortable.
- Canada thistle is identified by shallow lobed leaves with short spines on the margins and a greenish color on both sides, often lighter on the lower side.
- In time, she says, the exterior will weather to a greenish patina and blend into the surrounding foliage.
- Unusually I have light greenish eyes and I'm very pale despite a lot of sunlight.
- The walls in the hallway, which were covered with these greenish blue tiles, seemed to be closing in as I walked through them.
- Over the past two years, I watched with interest as the facade and guts of the old building were stripped away and a whole new outer structure, now clad in greenish tinted glass, was added to the front, top and sides.