The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de canódromo
1canódromo masculinogalgódromo masculino México
- In my misspent youth I went to greyhound tracks.
- In addition to horse racing, the territory even has a greyhound track where sleek canines race a mechanical rabbit.
- All roads lead to Kilkenny Greyhound Track on Friday night for a gala race card in aid of parish funds.
- The main obstacle to passage of the new legislation is the objection of two greyhound track owners over the amount of money they will get for capital improvements.
- He began life as a bookie up at the greyhound track and ended up living the Irish dream - he got rich by betting on horses.
- Unless we can secure the future of the car park, the future of the greyhound track doesn't look good.
- At the greyhound track bettors usually have as many as 12-14 wagering pools to select from.
- As well as a new football stadium, the scheme could include an Olympic-sized swimming pool, cricket and rugby pitches and a greyhound track.
- Other greyhound tracks involved in the deal are at Portsmouth, Oxford, Wimbledon, and Hall Green and Perry Barr, in Birmingham.
- He has also held positions at Las Vegas Downs, Park Jefferson, Sodrac Park, Wheeling Downs, and Pensacola Greyhound Track.
- A good winner at Tralee greyhound track last week was "Cloney's Rocket", who won a 550 yards race in 30:38.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!