The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de grifo
- In France the wirehaired pointing griffon and the Brittany were bred for similar motives, as was the Vizsla in Hungary.
- According to the AKC, the oft-maligned Toy group is making a comeback of sorts: The registration list's biggest climbers these days are the Chinese crested and the Brussels griffon.
- The Brussels griffon seems to have descended from a dog used by 17th-century Belgian peasants to rid their stables of rats.
- For birdwatchers, several hundred species call India home, including the rare narcondum hornbill, megapode, and griffon vulture.
- There is also plenty of birdlife up here, and there are frequent sightings of griffon vultures.
- Dozens of griffon vultures with wingspans of up to 2.80 metres were spotted in the south of the Netherlands on Monday.
- When we had the opportunity to add five Cape griffon vultures to the pair we already had, we decided to try them in the large aviary.
- The griffon vulture is quite common in Crete.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!