The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de molinillo
1.1(machine)molinillo masculinoa coffee grinder — un molinillo de café
- Hand grinders or spice mills range from $15 to $60 and can be purchased at most culinary stores.
- The company recently unveiled a state-of-the-art assembly plant in which to assemble stainless steel pumps, grinders and other major equipment.
- Tip them into an electric grinder - or use a mortar and pestle - and grind until coarse.
- Some tyre companies solve this by using a wire brush, or worse a grinder, to smooth rough areas on the wheel, but this removes metal, which weakens the wheel and is not recommended for safety.
- The machine pushes the tree down, and then the grinder mulches it.
- The spokesman said: ‘We had to use axle grinders to cut the metal open.’
- The trucks carry the oil sands from the mine to the grinders.
- Laurie was an employee of Scott Paper Company, Sheet Harbour for many years, working on the grinders.
- Among the huge haul of tools taken from Mr Walker's farm were two chainsaws, jacks, grinders and spanners.
- Coffee grinders are cheap, the time taken is minimal and the results are wonderful.
- The grinder can be found in high-end design stores worldwide, further attesting to its appeal.
- Please note that most grinders are tested at the manufacturer and coffee grounds may be found in the grinder as a result.
- Quality coffee grinders are essential equipment to any coffee lover's kitchen.
- Using a meat grinder fitted with the large die, grind pork mixture.
- An electric meat grinder may cost $100 or more.
- "Here's the electric coffee grinder, sweetheart, " I pointed out, coming up behind her.
- Each table has a flower and a candle and your own black pepper grinder.
- In a spice grinder, pulverize red pepper flakes and juniper to a powder.
- Grind all the ingredients together in a spice grinder or with a mortar and pestle.
- Grind the leg meat through a grinder fitted with the medium die attachment and set aside.
1.2(person)a knife grinder — un afilador
- It was a quadruped, gramnivorous, with 40 teeth, namely 24 grinders, 4 eye teeth and 12 incisive.
- In Philadelphia, Dr. Caspar Wistar, the nation's foremost anatomist, showed Lewis the animal's giant grinders.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!