The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de truculento
adjetivo grislier, grisliest
- Jurors were spared much of the gory detail in the case, but the horrific nature of the crime and the grisly aftermath was hard to avoid.
- The story of secrecy, scientific ethics and national security is macabre, grisly and disturbing.
- This opening scene sets the tone for a grisly, gory and sometimes comic werewolf horror film.
- The grisly discoveries mean even more tension in areas shaken by an insurgent uprising.
- Tony also works as a forensic archaeologist for Glasgow police, and has worked on what he described as grisly murder cases.
- What strange obsession drives the authors of grisly true-crime books?
- Shots were being fired from the tower in every direction as we approached the grisly scene.
- It was a particularly grisly murder case and one that understandably shook the veteran blues man to his core.
- By and large we know the sort of thing to expect, however grisly.
- The first grisly find was a dead body inside a car.
- Detectives have been called in after a three-year-old girl made a grisly discovery on the doorstep of her York home.
- My plea also goes out to the parents of the ones doing these grisly acts.
- The horrified owners of a popular bakery today told of their shock at being caught up in York's grisly double murder hunt.
- He was determined not to suffer the same grisly fate and kept walking until he found a remote abandoned log cabin where he made his home.
- The grisly work of recovering the bodies floating in the streets and houses of New Orleans has begun.
- The more garishly grisly the story becomes, the paler its credibility.
- Despite the rather grisly subject matter, it is a fascinating subject.
- This structure works well, and a grisly but fascinating story begins to emerge.
- This is the man police believe could hold the key to the grisly murder of two men, whose battered bodies were found in a York bedsit.
- There are several grisly murders involved, but fortunately the emphasis is not on the gore but on the characters.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!