The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Once again bears had been at the depot, and the tent, poles, groundsheets, cooking pot, and primus were all missing.
- The groundsheet was spread out below the hedge and the greenery was hit with the pole, the berries falling to the sacking.
- He hoisted a heavy, laden pack onto his back, closed up the skiff, and bore a groundsheet and heavy sleeping-bag in his arms.
- Large drops of rain began to fall, and they laid groundsheets and put up their oilskin tents.
- Front line dugouts ranged from small ‘funk-holes’ scooped into the sides of trenches and walled with wood, corrugated iron, or groundsheets, to larger, deeper structures with several rooms and rudimentary furniture.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!