The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of guacamole
- Perhaps the best-known avocado dish is guacamole.
- For starters, there's freshly mashed guacamole or tortilla soup.
- Both come with rice, a fresh tomato, cucumber and bocconcini salad, guacamole, and a handful of corn chips.
- Your choices are: pan-fried onion, hummus, eggplant spread, sun-dried tomato, and guacamole.
- Top salads and sandwiches with avocados or guacamole.
- So, smear the wrap or sandwich with guacamole, hummus, coleslaw or tzatziki and add in some salami, tinned tuna or grated farmhouse cheddar.
- I have to go make homemade guacamole and sun-dried tomato dip, scarf down dinner, vacuum, shower and dress myself.
- Once we got to the beach, the rain tapered to a slight drizzle and we had our lunch of fajitas and quesadillas topped with fresh guacamole and a choice of mild or hot salsa.
- But it's a frankfurter served up Chilean-style, and that means a liberal topping of chopped tomatoes, guacamole and mayonnaise.
- If you've only eaten avocados in guacamole, try them in salads, too, where they'll add richness and flavor.
- The dish did come with some great guacamole, seasoned rice, and a salad of lettuce and shredded carrot with a creamy dressing.
- Out goes cranberry sauce and in come chicken wings, chips, guacamole, pizza and beer.
- They came with small dishes of salsa, guacamole and sour cream.
- Fresh ingredients, creamy guacamole and zingy seasonings combine for delicious flavor.
- Even the chips are the real deal; I inevitably end up eating more than I mean to, usually with a side of respectable chile con queso or guacamole.
- Here, too, were all the usual suspects: tortillas, guacamole, salsa, cheese and refried beans - it is a Mexican restaurant, after all.
- You're asked how spicy you'd like your first-rate, made-to-order guacamole, and that's how it comes.
- We'd have margaritas and eat chips and guacamole.
- Forget all those bastardisations of potato skins that have been deep-fried and smeared in guacamole.
- Burgers, with toppings like guacamole, blue cheese, and grilled onions, are served alongside thick potato wedges.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!