The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1traficante de armas masculino, femenino
- Indonesia and the Philippines have immensely long coastlines, making their waters especially difficult to guard against pirates, drug traffickers, gunrunners and other criminals.
- However, it is increasingly apparent that the CAGE unit is targeting law-abiding citizens, not criminal gunrunners.
- Kelly draws up a large, impressive, even diverse, cast of Irish cops and gunrunners, Italian mobsters and mistresses, Russian immigrants and killers, saints and scoundrels.
- Drug dealers, gunrunners, prostitutes; he knew several personally.
- People knew those who were behind it but were afraid to talk since it was also believed that certain policemen were connected to the drug dealers and gunrunners.
- It's not often you see a yacht publicly labelling itself a gunrunner, but for members of the Army Sailing Club in Sydney, it's a fitting name for their racing yacht and brings little suspicion from competitors.
- The less official picture of Marko is of a gangster with a coterie of gunrunners, tobacco smugglers and drug dealers.
- I joined the Bombay mafia, and worked as a gunrunner, a smuggler, and a counterfeiter.
- AK-47s were showing up all over the world in the early 1990s, being hustled by East European gunrunners.
- The storyline - something about gunrunners mistaking Andy for Derrick, thereby necessitating the salesman to help the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms - is paper-thin.
- However, while our government has been promoting the firearms amnesty in the UK, it has also been considering legislation that could allow British gunrunners to flood the streets of other countries with these destructive weapons.
- Colonel Dimon professionally commanded the regiment but suffered numerous political wounds at the hands of emigrants, whiskey traders, and gunrunners.
- Indications are that the Government is planning to leave loopholes that mean, among other things, British gunrunners will be able to continue their activities by simply moving overseas.
- Though Simmons lost three fingers and an ear in a raucous poker game with a couple of Croat gunrunners who had joined the Legion to escape prosecution at home, he was happy to be back.
- The shattered remnants of other vessels dotted the walls and floor of the tunnel, but she figured the gunrunners had scavenged the majority of the wreckage.
- The least thing she needs are now the press finding out about murders at her docks and the shipping companies avoiding her harbour because of the gunrunners.
- I do not think there will be a lot of terrorists and gunrunners, so, in general, we support that.
- In New Zealand, Theodore and Jonas hook up with a gruff gunrunner named McNiff.
- Soon, helped by his younger brother and armed with only his own duplicity, acumen and dumb luck, Yuri has become a highly successful international gunrunner.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!