The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de gimnasta
1gimnasta masculino, femenino
- From then on coaches and girls alike realised that a smaller gymnast meant a better gymnast.
- Everyone agrees that Olympic divers and gymnasts are competitive athletes.
- The gymnasts are incredible athletes operating under excruciating pressure.
- The gymnasts train Monday to Saturday, seven hours a day.
- She may use a mental technique gymnasts are trained in: the art of erecting an impermeable wall after each passing moment.
- His principle is to train a gymnast who will immediately stand head and shoulders above all the others.
- It would be incorrect to ascribe the victories of our gymnasts to me, personally.
- The team she joined was made up of gymnasts who won gold medals at the Olympics in Mexico.
- Thirteen years ago I spent three weeks in Auckland as a gymnast competing for Wales in the Commonwealth Games.
- The team format calls for three gymnasts to compete per event with three scores counting.
- For example, it is the problem of the same gymnasts competing in both tournaments.
- In the men's competition, a different gymnast was in the lead in each of the six events.
- To compete in Sydney, gymnasts have to turn 16 by the end of the year.
- The gymnasts competed for the first time according to the new compulsory program.
- Other women gymnasts were unavailable to compete in the cup for one reason or another.
- The son of two college gymnasts, Lance was enrolled in gymnastics from an early age.
- She started as a gymnast after finding motivation from watching the Olympic Games as a child.
- Her younger sister, Olga, is a former gymnast who is studying to be a gymnastics coach.
- Both the gymnasts and coaches have put a lot of effort into training for this competition, and we are delighted with the results.
- Eight gymnasts were in Calgary for the past week training in the first of two camps.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!