Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Agreeing that from time to time we need a bit of help from outside, we ask for the occasional ‘ah hah!’
- They'll pore over transcripts from some news conference, looking for the two-bit money quote: ah hah!
- Or else She will make sure they don't have power to run them anyway, hah!
- But in case anyone gets the idea that this site is doomed to drift off into disrepair and disinterest, hah!
- As a civilized man with responsibilities, of course, I cannot stray too far from my norms - hah!
- You can still see the swollen gland in my neck, but I think I've kicked this thing, hah!
- This year I turn 23 in the year 2003 (2 and 3, hah!) and I was born on June 17, and when you add 6 plus 17 you get 23.
- Most credit cards charge an annual interest rate of 15% or more, so another 0.25% won't make much difference, hah!
- And they laughed when they saw me wearing my tinfoil hat, hah!
- My great grandfather was a hell raiser and a rum runner - hah!
- God only knows what he would have made of crazed magicians reading numerological significance into his work, hah!
- And then I started laughing, and she looked up at me and did this very happy ‘Hah hah hah!’
- Though as I write this I notice that I am changing the focus to the future in typically western style. Hah!
- By the way, I've been meaning to write this for about a month now, so hah!
- The ship leaves tomorrow, hopefully there will be no more surprises before then… hah… hopefully.
- There is no way I can keep my end of the bargain… wait… he never kept his, so hah!
- ‘Ah hah,’ I said, not knowing what the hell he was talking about.
- At least they know what goes on around the place, hah.
- Easy money, though. Hah, it was an extremely silly movie, especially the skateboarding evil security expert.