The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1Avemaría masculinesay three Hail Marys — rece tres Avemarías
- We'd pile into the car at the crack of dawn and my father would say a Hail Mary before we left, to make sure that the Virgin Mary kept an eye on us.
- And he tightened his hold on her hand as they recited the Lord's Prayer and a Hail Mary.
- She made a cross on her forehead, said a Hail Mary and an Our Father, asked God to prepare a place for her friend and remove her pain.
- I slowly pulled the dirt out of my pocket, recited a Hail Mary and threw the dirt to the wind and over the river.
- He slowly inhaled and exhaled while praying a Hail Mary for his sisters.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!