The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de semestral
- Interest would be paid half-yearly on January 30 and July 30, each year.
- The first half-yearly general meeting of the company was held at its office in King William Street, Adelaide on 27 July 1866.
- But he had actually paid in half-yearly instalments and handed over the first £660 in May, with the second payment not due until next month.
- Many of them were residents who paid by half-yearly instalments, who were told for some reason that their monthly instalments were in arrears.
- Instead of two yearly examinations, we now have four half-yearly examinations (20 papers plus a dissertation and internal assessment).
- I've had a look at the Northern Territory Treasury's half-yearly review of the fiscal situation, and I've uncovered from that, that there's three major policy initiatives since the last budget.
- The Enterprise Strategy Group's recommendations included setting up a steering group that would meet at least four times a year and provide input for a half-yearly Cabinet meeting dedicated to enterprise policy.
- A spokesman of the Finance Department said the loan would have an interest rate of 6.35 per cent per annum to be paid half-yearly on January 30 and July 30 each year.
- All that the villagers are expected to do is to make a recurring deposit of Rs.10 per month so that they could avail themselves of the benefit of half-yearly compound interest and obtain up to Rs.750 at the end of five years.
- This morning I visited the vampire at the Health Centre to leave a blood sample for my half-yearly tests: cholesterol, blood sugar, PSA and whatever else.
- These bonds have a tenure of five years offering 6.6 per cent returns payable on a half-yearly basis: on October 1 and April 1.
- There is a £10 half-yearly account maintenance charge.
- Shareholders will be paid a full-year dividend of 36 to 40 cents, or a half-yearly dividend of 27 cents.
- For many years, these overdrafts were sufficiently low to be paid off as soon as he received his half-yearly salary from Christ Church.
- The students of Padma Seshadri said their half-yearly exams last year were postponed to facilitate their participation in the talent fair.
- Media buyers are pushing for more regular audits, saying the current half-yearly audits are too infrequent.
- This was part of a half-yearly exercise to assess the level of preparedness of the agencies concerned in meeting an oil spill.
- After the first term, new books containing the half-yearly and annual portions would be supplied to the kids.
- I had my last half-yearly evaluation done today and it got me thinking - again.
- In its half-yearly regional update, the World Bank said average growth in the East Asia region will fall to 4.6% in 2001 from 7.3% last year.
1semestralmentedos veces al año
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!