Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- All stays, halyards and standing rigging are adjustable with tiny turubuckles, and four AA batteries power the servos and eight batteries run the hand control unit.
- All halyards and sail controls are led aft to the cockpit concealed under fiberglass panels so that there is nothing to foul or trip over.
- On those boats that have internal halyards, all halyards (except, again, the main) should be disconnected from the deck and hauled through until the shackles are two-blocked at the masthead.
- At daybreak, I found Jonathan hopping around the deck with halyards and ropes.
- If the mast was not unstepped, sailboat owners should check the halyards.