The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of audacia
1audacia feminineintrepidez feminine formal
- He was not only a very dexterous thief, but was notorious for his boldness and hardihood, and for the number of his previous convictions.
- Few nations have ever existed, who have evinced more indomitable courage or hardihood, or shown more devotion to the spirit of independence than the Iroquois.
- Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity and hardihood - the virtues that made America.
- And be it known to you, that no man there was of such hardihood but his flesh trembled: and it was no wonder, for never was so great an enterprise undertaken by any people since the creation of the world.
- Similarly, this finding leaves open the possibility that female characters expressed heroism in ways not entailing physical hardihood or risk.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!