The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1arpista masculine, feminine
- The camera pans past a harpist to show the scene through the strings of the harp - and the harpist's strumming hand gives the appearance of caressing Cleopatra's body.
- If hiring harpists or a string quartet for the church, ask them (before booking) if they would also play for an hour or so at your reception; they should do this for no extra cost.
- One of Ireland's leading harpists, Clíona Doris has extensive experience as a soloist, chamber and orchestral musician.
- Máire is considered to be one of the world's greatest harpists and a chief exponent of Irish traditional music abroad.
- Laurie Pappajohn, a local harpist, and her group played traditional music of the mystics using medieval Celtic instruments.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!